Having to live alone (without my family around) taught me a lot about what life is all about. I had to do all the things on my own now, cook on my own of course (I used to cook with my siblings/friends around), swept the floor everyday, lock the door before going anywhere/ sleep, wake up early and prepare my breakfast, spend wisely because there’s no more monthly allowance from my parents (my new year resolution..haha), shopping for groceries (a lil bit easier because I used to do so with shuwa during at UMP) and many more.
Thanks to my aunty for letting me stay in her house (I resist at first because I was afraid of living alone in a -5-rooms-double-storey house, luckily belle got an offer from intel, penang..hehe) while doing this practical so I don’t need to waste the money for renting a house/room.
Grateful for being selected to do my practical here. The community is very friendly and helpful too. Especially to Kam Soo Ling, a female web developer that really helps me a lot. I guess there’s nothing much to mumble about, just another part of life’s sketch to be shared. Entering the 4th week of practical, I started to feel dizzy staring at the coding the whole day and I wonder how the other staff can bare sitting at their cubical from 9-6 everyday (excluding the 1 hour break for lunch break). The supervisor was being so supportive and helpful. Thanks
ooh ya..not to be forgotten..
Tadaa----I’m gonna have another holiday..yeehooo. A 9-days-CNY-break at the end of this month. Thanxs again to Brady for being sooooooooo understanding and considerable. Hahaha..thats another reason why I love Penang other than it's low-living-cost here (normally u can have lunch at most at RM4++-nasi putih, lauk, sayo including the drink; here in Penang). With the road to company took place by the seaside, watching sunrise in the morning help to motivate me to work hard..hahaha..poyo..=)






8 comments:
moon
rajin nye
nanti nak g breakfast umah moon dulu ye
sebelum masuk kje
leh??
mai ambik award
kak farah: haha..no hal, anytime...but kne inform awal2...
kang kalo da bgn lwat tuh, alamatnye kak farah kne br8fast aer msak ngn biskot kering ler jwbnye...
hehe...ngh amek award ler nih..
weh... udah2 ler cuti nye... haduu... tgk la nnti ak kje Penang... nk cuti gak haa.. heh heh..
narumi: keh3..sile2..penang besh..crius..
moon, ko speaking everyday ngan colleagues ek? ur english is getting better. =)
p/s: haih... kitorang cuti CNY berapa hari jerk. damn.
bubbly sab: haha..aku trpakse...ngn belle pon kt umah aku speaking..kng die meeting ngn bos die kt s'pore slang pekat..haha..
x ci ko cuti lame gell...
aku report kt en.LI...
*_^
kingkong: haha..bkn aku mntak..dorg kasik lar...cet...aku da report da..En. LI ckp xpe2..hehe..
Post a Comment