Rules: The Rules are simple.
Use Google, etc to search the answers to the questions below.
Then, you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.
After that tag 7 people.
Use Google, etc to search the answers to the questions below.
Then, you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.
After that tag 7 people.
The Age of My Next Birthday
(m gonna get older sooner..sob..sob..)

The Place I’d Like to Travel to
(yeehooo..maldives island)

The Favourite Place
(yesss...beach..beach..beaches...)

The Favourite Food
(segala jnis tomyam pon boley)

The Nickname I Had
(M.O.O.N)

The Favourite Colour
(green...greeny..greenish...GREEN)

The City I Live In
(umah aku blkng Krystal Point 2 je)

The City I Was Born In
(originally from butterworth)

College Major
(software engineering)

The Name of My Love
(hihi..yux...yux..yux..yux lar)

Bad Habit
( i love to eat A LOT)

Hobby
(reading...xksah lar magazine..gossip..paper..catalog..novel..)

wishlist
(getting married..lol...haha)

7 luckiest person to answer this tag:
shuwa
jiji
sab
tasya
mashe
wan
yuna



1 comments:
tak abis-abis nak kawen cik munirah ni..korng2 bersiap sedia la utk mkn nasi minyk yus n mun..
Post a Comment